Learn How to Nail Every Note You Sing
Learn professional vocal techniques to increase range, improve tone, and sing louder and higher with less effort.
Are you looking for fast improvement in your singing voice?
Nail Every Note: Your Voice. Better.
Nail Every Note is an at-home, video-based vocal training product with a HUGE collection of over 120 video lessons, over 35 exercises, over 200 tips and tricks, hours of real student lessons, over 150 exercise backing tracks, and a 35-page eBook containing solutions for the 37 most common vocal technique issues.
If this program were a book, you could use it as a weapon. It’s that big.
What does Nail Every Note include?
This is an enormous program. Here's some of what it contains...
Hours and Hours of Video Lessons
13 chapters of well-organized, well-explained voice lessons - over 70 specific videos jam-packed with over 200 techniques for everything from chest voice to head voice to mixing and belting. Even flipping over the break and intentionally singing with breathy texture, if you want to!
Downloadable eBook Reference
A downloadable eBook in PDF format with solutions to the 37 most common vocal technique issues, as well as vowel and consonant charts and information on how to create your own exercises.
Targeted and Effective Exercises
The best, most effective vocal exercises - carefully explained and demonstrated - to help you bridge your break, sing higher and lower notes, improve your tone, increase your volume, increase your resonance, add power, and perfect your riffs and runs.
Hours of Real Student Lessons
Several hours of video of actual student lessons, so you can learn from the struggles – and successes – of real singers just like you.
Exercise Backing Tracks
Over 150 exercise backing tracks in male and female ranges and in varied tempos and patterns, produced with full-band instrumentation.
And you also get...
How is Nail Every Note different?
These days, there are quite a few at-home singing products on the market. Any good one should teach you how to sing higher, louder, longer, with better tone, and with better pitch. And yes, we have that all covered.
But Nail Every Note is different from other vocal training programs. Here’s how:
Still want to know more?
With Nail Every Note, you will learn...
- How to sing with more power
- How to make tight high notes easier… and then sing even higher notes, more easily
- How to hit super-high notes
- How to stop sounding like a choir singer
- How to improve your tone... instantly
- How to give more presence to your middle range
- How to sing lower... and get more presence and power out of your very lowest notes
- How to use the “onset” to set yourself up for a successful phrase
- How to use the Hourglass Concept to instantly bridge your break
- How to place different pitches in different places to make them easier and more resonant
- How to access registers you might have trouble accessing
- How to bring your head voice down lower than you could ever imagine possible
- How to sing with a pure, clear head voice on both high and low notes
- How to fix it when your head voice “falls apart” on low notes
- Why certain words are hard to sing, while others are easy… and what to do about it
- How to sing longer phrases
- How to compress your air for more INTENSE vocals
- How to build your own exercises so that you’re working what YOU need to work
- How to eliminate the break in your voice
- How and why to warm up, so you know you’re not just wasting your time
- How to choose the right vowels and consonants in your own exercises
- How and why to choose a scale, arpeggio, slide or other pattern for your own exercises
- How to change your tone to be darker, lighter, rounder, brighter
- How to modify vowels to make belting easier
- How to handle difficult vowels like E and difficult consonants like R
- Quick and easy tips for sounding more professional - right now
- How to add or remove vibrato
- How to remove tremolo
- How to sing with clean tone
- How to sing louder and project more
- How to perfect your riffs, runs, and embellishments
- How to know when you’re warmed up
- How to improve your pitch in the most common areas you may be off
- How to improve tone across your entire range, not just one area
- How to sing consonants and vowels to sound right for your genre
- How your consonant attack can help or hurt the rest of your phrase
- ...and much more!
What other vocalists are saying...
"This is an amazing product and I am so happy I have joined the family!"
"As a professional rock singer, I have spent hundreds of hours trying to sing hard and high with fullness wile not damaging my voice. Although the thousands of dollars I have spent on classical training along with other 'at home' tutorials helped open up my vocal range, I never felt I had a lot of power behind the super high notes.
"Through the training with Nail Every Note, Adrienne helped me find amazing ways to look at singing and note placement that I had never heard before. Apparently she can teach this old dog new tricks!
"The format of the website is super user friendly and allows me to focus my training on topics that I want to work on at that time, without having to wade through hours of "DO-RE-ME" and scales that don't apply.
"This is an amazing product and I am so happy I have joined the family!"
- Jacob Warner, lead vocalist of Princess
"Power with Much Less Strain!"
"I am a long time musician who switched from being a drummer and keyboardist to being a full time lead singer around 3 years ago. During the last three years, I have been singing very challenging and difficult songs, such as heavy metal and very high pitched, powerful tunes. I have been singing these songs for about 4 hours every Friday, Saturday and Sunday almost every weekend, with not much vocal rest between performances. This type of singing can really damage your vocal cords if you don’t use proper technique, as I found out earlier this year when my high-end tones were getting very scratchy and airy. It became harder and harder to hit the range that I was accustomed to.
"With instruction from Adrienne, I have learned how to use my voice to achieve lots of different tones and levels of power with much less strain, and I am again finding access to the highest notes that I had started to lose."
- Sonya Surrett, lead vocalist of Zeppephilia, Dreamboat Annie, and various rock cover bands
"We searched Denver for nearly one year and interviewed multiple vocal coaches before starting private vocal instruction with Adrienne. Adrienne improved Abbey's vocal range and stage confidence in her first few lessons and with each lesson we see further, measurable improvements.
"Abbey uses Nail Every Note as a supplement to her weekly lessons with Adrienne and also in place of a lesson when needed due to gig or personal schedule conflict. Nail Every Note also helps Abbey focus on a specific skill prior to a live performance or audition. The on-line lessons are organized so that it is easy to search for and address very specific issues.
"I have personally seen this series of videos directly improve Abbey's performances. With vocal instruction at $70.00 plus per hour, the price of the videos to use on an as needed basis is it very good value."
- Kevin Shaw
Father of Abbey Shaw, 13-year-old lead singer of OUR GENERATION
"Adrienne Osborn is beyond pro. She's a singers' singer. From shaping vowels to proper breathing techniques she knows what she's doing and she can pull the best out of ANY aspiring vocalist. I only send my people to THE BEST."
- Christopher Thomas, vocalist and talent buyer
"Gave me the courage to take my singing to the next level..."
"My mind was the mountain before me. Adrienne's clear and concise video lessons gave me the courage to take my singing to the next level. From beginner to advanced, a weekend karaoke warrior to the most seasoned live player can take advantage of the helpful exercises and tips to take their performance to the next level."
- Ryan Miller
Honestly, I didn't think this was possible.
An online vocal training product, I mean.
I thought voice lessons were too personal to be bundled into an effective product. I've taught over a thousand students over the years, and every single lesson I teach is customized to the voice, the student, and their goals. Some people need to work on one thing first, others need to work on something different. Occasionally I teach two people exactly the opposite!
But finally, I realized how to create a product that was customized. Not a program where every person starts at point A and ends at point B, wasting time covering less important topics first. A program that helps guide you toward what you need first.
So that's what I built. It took a long time, but this product contains more information than most voice students get from any voice teacher - including me - in two years of weekly private lessons.
In major markets such as Los Angeles, a $100 voice lesson is pretty reasonable. In Denver, the going rate is $60-80/hr. So if you want weekly private voice lessons, you can expect to spend upwards of $3,000-$5,000 in a single year!
With Nail Every Note, you can see everything you're going to get, right up front. And you can review it over and over again, forever.
I would have jumped at the chance if something like this existed when I started singing!
100% Money Back Guarantee
It's simple. I want you to feel like you are getting a LOT more than you paid for.
If you buy Nail Every Note but decide it's not for you, just let me know and I'll refund 100% of your money. No hassle. And you can keep anything you've downloaded. Videos, the e-Book, the exercise backing tracks, you can keep it all.
It's a pretty crazy guarantee, but I'm comfortable giving it to you because I believe I've created something you'll love and find incredibly valuable - worth it's price many times over.
So why not try it out and see what people are raving about?
Ready to make YOUR voice BETTER?
There are two levels of access to Nail Every Note: a Level 1 Membership, or the higher Level 2 Membership.
Both membership levels give you lifetime access to every single resource in the program.
But Level 2 members also get access to about 8 online group Google hangouts per month, where you can get live personal help from me no matter where you are in the world. You can ask questions, get advice, get help on something you're stuck with, or just chat about whatever you like related to singing and performing.
I'm going to just give you Level 2 access for free for six months so you can see what it's like. After that, if you want to continue with Level 2, it'll be just $19.95/mo... for up to EIGHT live hangouts per month! But I'll check in with you first to see - I won't - and can't - automatically bill you.
- 70+ video voice lessons
- All 35+ video voice exercises
- All 150+ exercise backing tracks
- 35-page eBook with solutions to 37 common technique issues
- Light and heavy vocal exercise routines
- Download any video lesson
- Download audio version of all video
- Lifetime access to all content
- Unlimited access to live, group online hangouts/lessons about 8 times/month
Level 1 Membership
Level 2 Membership
$339.00First 6 months of Level 2 free! ($19.95/mo if you decide at that point to continue.)
Nail Every Note is a streaming video and audio product plus ebook, all of which you can also download once you are logged in to the site. Live Hangouts occur twice a week (two different times on Wednesdays.)
Questions before you buy? Drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible, usually in less than 12 hours and often much sooner.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
© OptimizePress™ 2013 – The Easiest Way to Build Marketing Pages in WordPress